After the grand success of large screen iPhone (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus)Apple introduced its flagship iPhone i.e. iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus on September 9 2015 with various improvements in hardware. They have also added various new features to these iPhone .They have introduced new technology called 3D touch in iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus. iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus are the very first smartphone to get those features.
If you are planning to buy a new iPhone or if you are planning to upgrading to new iPhone read these pros and cons which could help you to get right decisions.
Pros of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s plus
* With iPhone 6s and 6s plus you could shoot better pictures (iPhone 6s plus have rear camera with optical image stabilization
but iPhone 6 does not have optical image stabilization)
* With a new camera you can shoot 4k videos at 30fps.
* 3D touch is actually very useful : it can change the way you use your smartphone.
* iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus are faster ( introduction of A9 chip and 2GB of RAM).
* Larger screen size.( iPhone 6s 4.7 inch display & iPhone 6s plus 5.5 inch display)
* High resolution Retina HD display.
* Apple pay ( convenient and secure payment system with just a single touch on fingerprint sensor)
* extraordinary battery life.
Cons of iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus
* Very expensive Smartphone
* iPhone 6s and 6s plus lacks micro SD support.
* NFC cannot be used to transfer data and files between two NFC powered devices, it can be used
only for Apple pay.
* Non-removable lithium-ion battery
* The UI of is not customizable.
* Does not support for standard micro USB , only supports its thunderbolt USB